[Asterisk-Users] Status of conference calls at Astricon ?

Andreas Mikkelborg andreas.mikkelborgNO at SPAMhjemme.no
Wed Sep 22 06:01:06 MST 2004

On 14:48 Wed 22 Sep     , Matteo Brancaleoni wrote:
> /me too
> this morning was all okie, now I can't connect.
>
> I have an asterisk server ready for replicate the conference
> here in .it, as soon as the link will be up with someone,
> I'll post the IAX2 url

How can I set it up to replicate,so I can help to, hm, although this
is just a 1Mbit ADSL though :P

> --
> Matteo Brancaleoni
> System Administrator
> mbrancaleoni at espia.it
> EspiA Srl - e*solution provider
> Via Pascoli, 37
> 20129 Milano - Italy
> SIP:matteo at sip.voismart.it
> Tel. +39 0270633354
> Fax. +39 0245487890
> IAXTEL: 17005662458
> http://www.espia.it

Remove NOSPAM from my email address if you want to reply.