[Asterisk-Users] Optus Australia Multiline SHDSL service

duncan hall duncan at loddington.com
Wed Sep 22 00:13:39 MST 2004

Hi,

I am currently trying to find a replacement for a dinosaur PBX and want
to replace it with a VoIP solution.

We have just moved our lines over to an Optus Multiline from a Telstra
ISDN Onramp 30 service with 100 lines.

My question for you good people is what sort of hardware do I need to
interface Asterix into the Optus Multiline? The Optus service is
terminated in my office to a SHDSL NTU from Adtran and has two RJ45
conenctors on the back of it. Has anybody tried this yet?

Thanks in advance.

Duncan