[Asterisk-Users] IP phones AT-723 or AT-323

SeshKanuri seshkanuri at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 02:32:39 MST 2004

Hi,

We are the American distributors for these phones. The link is below.
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com

AT723 is discontinued. A 2 Port ATA and a 4 Port ATA is on the cards very
soon.

Seshu Kanuri
Netweb Group, Inc.
Ph:1-732-387-4133
voip at netwebgroup.com
www.netwebgroup.com

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that Netweb Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries and associated
companies, are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the
integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail
transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with
due authority of Netweb Group, Inc. Before opening any attachments please
check them for viruses and defects."