[Asterisk-Users] Astricon meets?

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Tue Sep 21 21:32:27 MST 2004

As I understand it we can either stay at the Marquis for the duration or
try again tomorrow to move to the CC. I'm probably not going to go
through the hassle of packing back up and moving over to the CC,
especially since I already paid for the STSN net access for the duration
of my stay here. :) I drove down here so I have transportation between
the hotels, once I get over there tomorrow to pick up my car again.

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>