[Asterisk-Users] Astricon pictures

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Tue Sep 21 14:51:51 MST 2004

On 21 Sep 2004 at 15:40, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:

> Hey,
>
>  I am here at Astricon and about to go down to registration.  Is there
>  any
> interest in pictures if I take my digital camera?  I am sure that
> someone is already doing this. (Probably someone official).  I would
> take pictures of each day and upload them to my website if anyone is
> interested.  Let me know!

Also, could you forward them to me so that I can put them up on the
Daily Asterisk News.

Could people also act as "roving reporters" for all the poor souls
who can't make it over.  I will post updates as often as I receive
them.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)