[Asterisk-Users] asterisk install in a home with regular phones and a x100p

Kent drizit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:33:23 MST 2004

I use the following extension in my dial plan to pickup the ZAP
channel but not dial anything.
This works very well and allows me to pickup a call from a VOIP phone
after the call has already been answered by someone else in the house
on the POTS line.

exten => 1111,1,Dial,ZAP/1           ; Pickup analog line but don't
dial anything