[Asterisk-Users] HELP on AVM Fritz with CAPI drivers for SMP RH 9

Vlasis Chatzistayrou vhatz at auth.gr
Tue Sep 21 11:00:18 MST 2004

Hello,

I have been wrestling with installing the CAPI drivers for AVM Fritz in order
to use chan_capi with Asterisk.

I use an SMP machine, RH 9. I have found rpm's for CAPI and AVM drivers
(namely: capi4k-utils-2003.06.16-08.mungo.RH9.i686.rpm and kernel-2.4.20-8-
avmfcpci-03.11.02-08.mungo.RH9.i686.rpm), but I believe that they support only
single processor machines.

I've already spent too much time with chan_modem which gives me problems (like
no audio until the callis answered, or kernel crashes probably because of the
isdn4l drivers). So, I can't afford to go back to isdn4linux drivers and the
HiSax card that I used.

Does anyone have RPMs or source code that I can use for Fritzcard (PCI) and
SMP?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Vlasis.