[Asterisk-Users] Suppressing CallerID in .call files

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Sep 21 08:02:37 MST 2004

Christian Victor wrote:
> Wich is possible in Extensions by setting CallingPres=32. Now I am
> looking for a way of disabling presentation in .call files.

Can you not just have your .call file dial back through an extension
passing in a parameter of the destination number, so that you can
activate that setting as a part of the extension context?

Something like:
exten =>987NXXNXXXXXX, 1, (set calling pres, however you do that)
exten =>987NXXNXXXXXX, 2, Dial...

Or, are you doing something that I'm just missing?

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/