[Asterisk-Users] Suppressing CallerID in .call files

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Tue Sep 21 07:48:52 MST 2004

Most LEC's & CLEC's, at least in our area, require sending a number (CSID)
before the call is completed.  This is do to E911 features and ANI.  If you
do not send a number the call will fail.  If you truly want to block caller
ID I would contact your carrier and they should be able to block it on their
level.

Have a good Day!