[Asterisk-Users] 1 extension entry for multiple purposes?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Sep 21 06:49:21 MST 2004

Not to flame a respond, but I only count 13 lines, not 200.
Anyway, what you posted is exactly what I am trying to prevent.
Do you see how you had to put 2 SetCIDNum entries for 2 seperate
dial-out numbers? Why can I not make 1 SetCIDNum entry for all
outgoing numbers below it like I tried to do with the 's' extension?

All 200 of our extensions need to be seen to the outside world as the
same number (212-433-3344) but internally need to be seen as their
4 digit extension which has no outside world mapping (ie: no direct
number to extension).

Is it possible to have 1 SetCIDNum line for all outgoing calls?

Thanks,
Matthew