[Asterisk-Users] Basic ISDN Access

hahnke at gmx.net hahnke at gmx.net
Tue Sep 21 06:41:54 MST 2004

Hi,

I don't know much about the Wilcard TE410P but I surely know it won't work
with a BRI Interface ... as you suppose it's only for PRI access.

For a BRI Interface you can find several solutions, the cheapest would be to
simply use a BRI (ISDN) Card but there are also some more special cards
with Quad- or Octo- BRI Connectors available, all depending on your demand.

For communication between * and your BRI cards you can use capi, misdn, i4l
or bristuff (zaphfc) drivers depending on your card. I would suggest to use
a card
with a HFC - based chipset. These are cheap and work very well as far as I
know.

You will find further information about it at http://www.voip-info.org and
several other
websites.