[Asterisk-Users] Problems compiling CAPI module

igil at itranser.com igil at itranser.com
Tue Sep 21 06:33:44 MST 2004

Thanks,

My links,  are properly set, as you told me,

I just instaled Asterisk from de cvs, first download it from the cvs and
then compiling it.

Where could I find the asterisk header files?

I just download asterisk in /usr/src/asterisk.

Regards from Madrid.

Ismael Gil.

<asterisk at bortal.de>
Enviado por: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
21/09/2004 15:27
Por favor, responda a
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Para
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Problems compiling CAPI module

> Hello all,
>
> My asterisk works well, the problem is how to configure the AVM c2
> card. To provide ISDN external calls.
>
> When you say, "Just make sure you have your kernel links set
> correctly", what kind of links are you talking about?

The links in /usr/src/
Example:
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root src    20 Sep 21 11:39 linux -> /usr/src/linux-2.6.8
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root src    20 Oct 16  2004 linux-2.6 ->
/usr/src/linux-2.6.8
drwxrwxr-x  19  500  500 4.0K Sep 21 13:08 linux-2.6.8

But in your case, it was missing the asterisk header files i guess?
Have you installed asterisk from cvs? If not, did you install
asterisk-dev?

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: