[Asterisk-Users] CallerID in Queue

Spoljar, Mario Mario.Spoljar at pliva.hr
Tue Sep 21 03:10:06 MST 2004

I suppouse that you are using AgentLogin application, try instead to use
AgentCallbackLogin. Here is example how I do call center application on
my site:

[extension.conf]
-----------------------

[macro-agent-login]
; Agent login
; ${ARG1} - Caller nubmber - same as agent number
exten => s,1,AgentCallbackLogin(${ARG1}|${ARG1}@callcenter)

[macro-agent-logoff]
; Agent logoff
; ${ARG1} - Caller nubmber - same as agent number
exten => s,1,AgentCallbackLogin(${ARG1})

[macro-SetCLIDprefix]
; ${ARG1} - A number
; add prefix for recognision of called destination when sharing agents
;
; ex. *3333* before CLID user called Helpdesk call queue
;
exten => s,1,NoOp(OriginalCLID:${CALLERIDNUM})

exten => s,2,GotoIf($["${CALLERIDNUM:0:1}" = "*"]?s|4:s|3)

exten => s,3,SetCallerID(${ARG1}${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => s,4,NoOp(ChangedCLID:${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => s,5,Goto(${MACRO_CONTEXT},${MACRO_EXTEN},$[${MACRO_PRIORITY} +
1]);

[callcenter]

; define how to call Zap agents through PRI
; there should be listed all agent destitantions

exten => 3991,1,Dial(Zap/g1/3991)

exten => 3992,1,Dial(Zap/g1/3992)

exten => 3993,1,Dial(Zap/g1/3993)

[CC_HelpDesk]
;
; before A number add *3333* like identifier that call is originated to
call center -
; usefull when you share agents with more call queues, then agent can
see prefix
; so it can recognise to whome is call placed
;

exten => s,1,ResponseTimeout(15)
exten => s,2,Wait(2)
exten => s,3,Answer
exten => s,4,Playback(GBS-CC/10)			; Play 'You
reached GBS IT call center'
exten => s,5,SetMusicOnHold(default)
exten => s,6,Macro(SetCLIDprefix,*3333*)

exten => s,7,DigitTimeout(5)
exten => s,8,Queue(hd-q|tn|30)				; r- ring
instead of moh,
; t- transfer alowed,
							; n- after
timeout will exit this application and go to the next step

exten => s,9,Background(GBS-CC/2)			; Play 'All
operators are busy...press 1 to leave message, 2 to keep waiting'

exten => 1,1,Voicemail(s5666)

exten => 2,1,Goto(s,8)

exten => t,1,Background(Attendant/zauzeti)		;	What to
do after Timout set in s,1

exten => i,1,Goto(CC_HelpDesk,s,9) 			;

[default]
; 5670 - prefix to agent logon
exten => 5670,1,Macro(agent-login,${CALLERIDNUM:3})	; you can log in
yust from your own station, exaple My CLID= 3723991, strip first 3
digits,
							; pass to macro
just 3991 (agent & station number)
; 5671 - prefix to logoff
exten => 5671,1,Macro(agent-logoff,${CALLERIDNUM:3})	; call logoff
macro with my number equal to agent number, after prompt input password,
press twice #

; -----------------
; HD call queue
; extension to call my Help desk call queue
; -----------------
exten => 5666,1, Goto(CC_HelpDesk,s,1)

[queues.conf]
[hd-q]

; managed calls from group HD

;
; Notice - if using following notationa:
;  member => Agent/@1 - roundrobin strategy doesnot work, you should put
each agent in configuration separately
;
!!