[Asterisk-Users] NEWBIE - No Audio on ISDN BRI (Teles PCI)

Dhennys Pestana listas at pestana.com.br
Mon Sep 20 23:03:19 MST 2004

Thank you all for the tips, I really appreciate it!

Now I need advice from someone running ISDN4Linux with Asterisk. ;)

Since I'll need to buy another card (US$45 including shipping is worth it),
which one is the best so I'll wont have any problems related to hardware
configuration? (remember, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to ISDN)

What do you have to say about Eicon, AVM and HCF? (seems to be the best ones,
am I right?)

Last question (for today hehehe): would you point me to some online stores where
I can find these cards? I already checked www.isdnshop.co.uk, but I need to
compare prices, services and shipping fees.

Once again, thanks in advance.

Take care,
-Dhennys