[Asterisk-Users] Newbie has a few basic questions please.

Daryll Strauss daryll.strauss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:32:11 MST 2004

I would guess IPKall is actually a CLEC. So every they get paid
settlements for every call termintated on their network. Therefore
having free incoming only lines is making them money.

The big difference is that they only offer Washington numbers and you
can't make calls out on their service.

For me, it makes a nice backup line into my system even if my main
number is busy. I don't  use it for anything I depend on.

- |Daryll