[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Red Hat 9

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Sep 20 17:35:56 MST 2004

> Thank you for all of the replies.  I would like to build a PBX
> with a 16 channel pri and 36 phones.

> What kind of processor and memory should I look at?

There are many references to system sizing, called "dimensioning" on the
asterisk "Wiki".  The answer to your question depends on several factors,
including the number of channels, how many will be transcoding ,and other
things.

Here's the link: http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

Also, many readers on here would prefer that you post your messages in plain
text, not HTML.

Regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel