[Asterisk-Users] 1 extension entry for multiple purposes?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Sep 20 15:19:08 MST 2004

pbx*CLI> show dialplan cytel-outgoing
[ Context 'cytel-outgoing' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  's' =>            1. SetCIDName(${CALLERIDNAME})
[pbx_config]
                       2. SetCIDNum(2814494000)
[pbx_config]
  '_9011.' =>       1. Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@64.72.105.80)
[pbx_config]
  '_91XXXXXXXXXX' => 1. Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@64.72.105.80)
[pbx_config]
  '_9281XXXXXXX' => 1. Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@64.72.105.80)
[pbx_config]
  '_9713XXXXXXX' => 1. Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@64.72.105.80)
[pbx_config]
  '_9832XXXXXXX' => 1. Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@64.72.105.80)
[pbx_config]

Shouldn't that 's' context apply those 2 priorities first then find the
pattern below?

Matthew