[QUAR][Asterisk-Users] How can I make a rotative board?

Ty Purcell tpurcell at statenb.com
Mon Sep 20 15:15:07 MST 2004

Rodolfo,

I haven't looked up how to do this with sip phones, but the zap channels can be configured in
groups that will hunt through the group until a non-busy line is found.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20ZAP%20channels#comments

Here is a link to PBX hunting with the dial plan.
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=PBX+Hunt+Groups

I haven't tried this myself, but I plan to soon.

Ty Purcell