[Asterisk-Users] MySQL Voicemail Problems

TSS Support support at tss.net
Mon Sep 20 14:05:54 MST 2004

From: "Matthew Boehm" <mboehm at cytelcom.com>
> And you have copied the mysql-vm-routines.h file into asterisk/apps/ and
> you
> have correctly altered the Makefile inside asterisk/apps and rebuilt
> app_voicemail?
>
> Matthew

Yep. It's actually logging in to the database and executing a query that
returns the right results. I posted some earlier, but the look different
with the patches now:

040920 13:04:30       4 Connect     asterisk at localhost on asterisk
040920 13:05:02       4 Query       SELECT * FROM users WHERE
mailbox='+1360xxxxxxx'

And that query returns:

mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE mailbox='+13609152012';
+---------+--------------+----------+-----------+-----------------+------------+---------+----------------+
| context | mailbox      | password | fullname  | email           | pager
| options | stamp          |
+---------+--------------+----------+-----------+-----------------+------------+---------+----------------+
| default | +1360xxxxxxx | 1234     | Test User | support at tss.net |
8005551212 |         | 20040915141215 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

There really are numbers in place of the xxxxxxx but otherwise that is an
exact cut and paste from the query log and the MySQL command line. That's
the part that gets me - the thing seems to be doing the right queries and
getting the right results. I must be missing something so obvious I've
assumed it to be right.

-Keith