[Asterisk-Users] Sprint PCS -> Asterisk through Digium TDM400P

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Mon Sep 20 12:53:22 MST 2004

Unfortunatly, I can't offer any suggestions to correct the issue, but I can
add that I see this on my X100P as well. It does seem particularly bad with
Sprint; I think they may have shorter tone lengths than we really need.

The only thing that I've found so far is that my calls coming in via SIP and
IAX do not exhibit the problem, so I've transitioned the bulk of my incoming
traffic to those mechanisms -- may not be an option for you of course.

Ben Wern