[Asterisk-Users] Setting time on ADSI phones from Asterisk

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Mon Sep 20 12:39:03 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 15:14, Brian McSpadden wrote:
> There is some searching around to be done on ADSI documents, as others
> in this thead have pointed out...
>
> In answer to the time question, I am told that it is not possible to
> display the time on some of the ADSI phones, such as the Sayson 390's.
> I had a customer want it a few weeks ago, and when I called my
> distributor about it, they called Sayson and were told it was not
> possible...seems kind of strange that my $80 screen phone can't do
> something that a $10 phone from Wal Mart can.
>
> Brian

I have a Sayson/Aastra 390 sitting right in front of me and it is
telling me the date and time is currently 'Sep 20 3:29pm'. It worked out
of the box based on the callerID time. It is on the topmost line of the
OSD that isn't available to ADSI programs... must be in the firmware.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington
SaberLogic, LLC