[Asterisk-Users] Cannot do international dial with E1 in Germany

Jan Goericke asterisk at kugelbauchadmin.de
Mon Sep 20 09:54:18 MST 2004

Hello ML,

 i tried to make some international calls by using asterisk on a pmx in
Germany. National and local calls works fine but when I dialed an
international number, I got this error:

"No one is available to answer at this time"

What are the right zaptel parameters for my pmx when i do national calls
without leading 0, eg. 37108151111?

I also played around with pridailplan and sitchtype settings. switchtype
is euroisdn and pridialplan is national. When I switch to
pridialplan=international, I can make any call via zap device.

Thanks in advance,
 J. Goericke