[Asterisk-Users] spandsp / compilation errors

Graham Turner ipcomp1 at gotadsl.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 09:45:29 MST 2004

Daniel, thanks for mail back - this has got me much further through spandsp
installation process

i have progressed through your technote by applying patches to rxfac.c
/txfax.c and applying the Makefile patch

i assume by rebuild of Asterisk this is make clean; make install in the
/usr/src/asterisk directory ??  - which is as i have done

do i need to do the same with zaptel / librpi as per the asterisk install
guide ??

however i am now in the unfortunate position where the asterisk does not now
start correctly - the console logs the message;

libspandsp.so - cannot open shared object file - no such file or directory
..

clues on this will be VERY gladly received

GT