[Asterisk-Users] spandsp / compilation errors

paul at freestylenetworks.com paul at freestylenetworks.com
Mon Sep 20 08:14:55 MST 2004

I am getting the same error with spandsp .....

I have both Libtiff-3.5.7 and libtiff-devel-3.5.7 in RPM installed and
'make'
Still barfs with this:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I -g -O2 -c t4.c -MT t4.lo -MD -MP
-MF .deps/t4.TPlo  -fPIC -DPIC -DPIC -o t4.o
t4.c:38:21: tiffiop.h: No such file or directory

Tiffiop.h is just not present on any partition. I am running RH ES 3.0

Paul.