[Asterisk-Users] PBX CallTransfer

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:23:02 MST 2004

Hello,

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:04:39 +0200 (CEST), asterisk at bortal.de
<asterisk at bortal.de> wrote:
> > Yeah that works perfectly. Now trying to merge that with the
> > configurable transfer button patch :)
>
> Should "Supervised call transfer" not already be possible without patching
> asterisk?

Its possible depending on the channel type. Its included in ZAP
channels. Its possible with certain sip phones/adapters. This patch
gives you the ability to make the attendant transfer 'universal' to
all channel types. In my particular case, I prefer to use my sipuras
to make the transfers using hook flash..  Best regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina