[Asterisk-Users] add iax user

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Mon Sep 20 05:41:07 MST 2004

Hello,
 I would like to know how to add an iax user to the system, as simple as that, but it's hard to find one example.
 Just the entry to iax.conf and extensions.conf would be enough. I have already conect two asterisk servers, there are plenty of examples about how to do this but in this case I need to call an IAX extension in the same machine. I have no problem to create one IAX user and use one of the existing context of extensions.conf but I don't know how to call the IAX user from the rest of the phones.

Any help, please.
 Victor.