[Asterisk-Users] PBX CallTransfer

asterisk at bortal.de asterisk at bortal.de
Mon Sep 20 04:37:35 MST 2004

Hello List,
i have asked this a couple of times now on this list. But never got an
answer.Where can i find informations about a "Supervised call transfer" ?

I have asterisk set up with chan_capi and i am using kphone as my soft phone.
When i get an incoming call, i would like to be able to "transfer" this
call to somone else.
Now, what do i have to do first?
Look up how i park calls? Or how i put calls on hold?
Whats the hold button for on kphone? Will this automatically hold or park
the call?
What do i do next? Just dialing another number does not work. So i guess
that the call is not really put on hold correctly?
Where can i read it up how this works or how you set it up?
I have searched a lot with google and wiki already.

Thanks, Mario