[Asterisk-Users] new ATA box for sale by Linksys

Jeremy Lingmann jeremy at slappy.org
Sun Sep 19 20:00:26 MST 2004

So here is the big question.. just how similar is the hardware in the
Linksys PAP2-NA to the Sipura 2000?  It would be interesting to see if a
PAP2-NA will take the Sipura 2000 firmware....  That would be great,
since I'm guessing there will be quite a bit of lag time between the
Sipura updates and Linksys releasing their rebranded version.

-jeremy