[Asterisk-Users] Configuration on MySQL or not

Michael Workman mworkman at imbroadcasting.net
Sun Sep 19 16:29:15 MST 2004

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002469

New Patch for MySql

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Linux
Dominicana
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 7:19 PM
To: Matthew Boehm
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Configuration on MySQL or not

Maybe is not right to ask, but those changes are GPL to the community?
If yes, any README to integrate them, or detailed explanation

If not, no problem, is nice to know that those changes exist

Regards

John Fach

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:06:56 -0500, Matthew Boehm <mboehm at cytelcom.com>
wrote:
> Depends. Do you have daily (sometimes hourly) configuration changes to
> your *.conf files? I do. Therefor for me its better for the conf files
> to be stored in database. I've even rewritten some of the * code to
> pull information out dynamically instead of having to reload each time.
>
> If most of your configuration will be static, it might not be worth
> the trouble and overhead of installing and maintaining and
> reprogramming asterisk to work better with mysql.
>
> My $0.02
> Matthew

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: