[Asterisk-Users] Dial 0 to outbound

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Sep 19 09:37:38 MST 2004

If your phone is on a Zap, MGCP, or SCCP interface then look at the
"ignorepat" option in extensions.conf.  If your phone is SIP or H323
then this is handled by the phone.  Most SIP and H323 phones do not
allow you to continue dialtone after dialing a digit.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows