[Asterisk-Users] English vs American voice files

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Sun Sep 19 02:05:48 MST 2004

Whoa!  Such efficiency!  Alas the weekend is upon us and the needs of the
kids take precedence.  Hopefully tomorrow will see further progress.

Have you thought about making your recordings (that I was unable to
download) available under a GPL-style licence?

<rant>
I've no problem providing some recordings for personal or even use at a
business.  However I received three e-mails from VoIP companies asking if
they could use them.  Perhaps I'm being unfair, but it seems to me that a
company in the VoIP business, making money from Asterisk services ought to
have been the ones providing voices to the Asterisk community rather than
bludging the efforts of others.
</rant>

Bill Seddon