[Asterisk-Users] NEWBIE - No Audio on ISDN BRI (Teles PCI)

Dhennys Pestana listas at pestana.com.br
Sat Sep 18 19:27:17 MST 2004

I'd love to do that, but there's no such card for sale in Brazil. I'd pay
expensive taxes (+60%) to import one, although I'd consider it if I had any
idea how much would it cost me. Can you tell me?

By the way, does chan_capi from different cards work between each other? How
am I supposed to get a capi driver for a Teles PCI?

Thanx,
-Dhennys