[Asterisk-Users] IP Intercom's

Alfred Nurnberger alfred at flosys.us
Sat Sep 18 15:57:35 MST 2004

As far as I understand it is possible to implement an Intercom with
Aastras 390 / 480 ADSI compatible phones.
One of the ADSI commands sent to the phone like caller-Id, takes the
390/480 off hook.
This way it would be possible to implement a * server controlled auto
answer function.
I do not have any documentation about the exact command sequence though.

Alfred R. Nurnberger