[Asterisk-Users] Connecting SPA-300 to Asterisk

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sat Sep 18 12:31:51 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 23:37, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Sys. Concept Inc. wrote:
>
> > How to Connect SPA-3000 to Asterisk so * will answer?
> > After setting up Asterisk on Gentoo the extension.conf contains [demo]
> > context; but my asterisk is not answering?
> >
> > In SPA-3000 in PSTN Line - tab under Dial Plan 1 I have:
> > S0<:demo at 10.0.0.101>
> > Default dial plan is set to 1.
> > My box's IP where Asterisk is running has IP: 10.0.0.101
> > Line 1 - tab has:
> > SIP Settings Port: 5060
> > Nat is disabled as both Asterisk and SPA-3000 are behind firewall.
> >
> > What am I missing?
> >
> > --
> > #Joseph
>
> Check this out from Voxilla:
>
> http://voxilla.com/forum-viewtopic-t-557.html

I checked their forum, actually Voxilla is the place I bought the
SPA-3000 unit from.
But the configuration instructions are not clear to me, there is a lot
of information but none is complete.
The SPA-3000 unit might be good but the configuration is nightmare and
Sipura manual is only good for reference nothing else in addition they
do not offer any support.
If I was to recommend any unit, go with Digium cards and stay away from
Siupra

--
#Joseph