[Asterisk-Users] English vs American voice files

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Fri Sep 17 02:38:18 MST 2004

Yep. If your wife will do the voice work I'll chop the file.

Saarff Wimbuldon eh? Don't say as hour I never do nuffink for ya!

Don't forget to "translate" the relevant words. We don't have "zee" or
"pound" in English (of course, being a Brit you already knew that)

Mark

--
Mark Phillips, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ