[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phone -> PBX Phone

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Thu Sep 16 23:13:06 MST 2004

Seems to be alot of these questions on the mailing list recently. AUSTEL
is the old name for the ACA, A-tick is the correct term for certification.

It's only illegal if you connect to a carrier network without A-tick
(you can get consent from them to connect without A-tick).
The ACA has plently of info, such as
http://www.aca.gov.au/consumer_info/fact_sheets/consumer_fact_sheets/fsc69.htm

-Adam