[Asterisk-Users] Predictive Dialer, Web & Inbound Phone System

Kenneth Shaw ken at expitrans.com
Thu Sep 16 20:56:44 MST 2004

Currently I have a predictive dialer that is web-enabled, as well as a
superdialer mechanism. I was wondering what kind of success people have
had with their dialers (lessons learned, etc.) and how I need some
direction on how to seamlessly integrate an inbound system with the
predictive dialer.

My thoughts are that inbound phone calls will be routed to a
receptionist first, who will then switchboard them (either to a sales,
support or other queue).

Is it possible for a predictive dialer to take in these inbound calls?
Any lessons learned or any that you care to share? What other kinds of
setups are possible? I'm relatively new to Asterisk development and to
PBXs in general, but am an accomplished developer and can code up pretty
much anything.

-Ken Shaw...