[Asterisk-Users] English vs American voice files

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Sep 16 20:17:38 MST 2004

On 16 Sep 2004 at 21:31, Mark Phillips wrote:

> Looks like I've drawn the short straw here.
>
> I do have the facilities and so can do a Male Southern England
> recording but I'm still stuck for female (which seems to be customers
> preference). I also have the techincal know how as well as a web
> server.
>
> OK folks, I'll start with the common things like numbers and the VM
> system stuff etc. I'll post a link when I have something to start
> with.

There's a list on the wiki of the sound files and their contents at:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-print.php?page=Asterisk+sound+files

> Get a lot of call for French in New Zealand do you Matt?

8P

My wife's French, people needed French, I have two studio's...

So we did the French.  I actually have recordings of additional
sounds too, but they still need to be chopped up.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
(New Zealand Digium Distribution/Custom Software)
http://www.sineapps.com/contact.php (contact us)
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (asterisk news)