[Asterisk-Users] Help with E1 configuration

HengWee Chin chinhw at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:25:51 MST 2004

Thanks for the info, however, I have no idea how to configure
extenions.conf. For example, for 1 block of 10 DID.

1) I want to redirect the call from 1 particular DID number to a particular
FXS port or to a SIP Phone.How can I do that? If I am not wrong, the
incoming call to a particular DID number could be coming from any of the 30
channel.

2) Do I need to configure anything for the D-Channel?

3) How do I know I need to reset the line?

Thank you for your help.