[Asterisk-Users] English vs American voice files

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Thu Sep 16 17:37:10 MST 2004

No disrespect to Alison (whom I know is a Canadian) intended but her
"British" accent is exactly that; "British". It's very easy to hear that
she's not from Chipping Sodbury.

Also, do you really have the budget to spend on having all the relevant
files recorded at $12 a time. That works out to a lot of money!

--
Mark Phillips, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ