[Asterisk-Users] IAX- FAX

John Hill jhill at noach.com
Thu Sep 16 13:20:40 MST 2004

I sent a test fax last night from home to my office. I sent it through an
ata186 out Asterisk to NUFONE on an iax2 connection. It reported failed. I
resent it with success. When I arrived at my office the fax had been
received both times. I was not expecting this so I don't have any debug or
log information. I also sent one out to the (x100p) pots, it worked the
first time. How can I monitor this process?
Thanks
--John Hill