[Asterisk-Users] IAX- FAX

David Davies asterisk at junk.dnj.nu
Thu Sep 16 11:55:35 MST 2004

We suffer the same from with outbound using a mediatrix sip/fx box
The connected fax machine dials and during handshake drops the call.
The Iax link is set to use ULAW

Im trying to get asterisk to handle inbound natively, i.e asterisk answer
listens and dumps into a file on the linux box, I read voip-info but can get
it to work.
Have you got a config I can read over?

Thanks