[Asterisk-Users] call parking & forwarding

Maros RAJNOCH ml_asterisk-users at rajnoch.sk
Thu Sep 16 09:02:51 MST 2004

Hi everbody,

I have problem with configuring call parking and forwarding.

firstly my setup:
I have one asterisk with gnu-gatekeeper on the same PC.
As phones I use voip-phones with H323 support.

phones are registered on gatekeeper as terminal and
asterisk as gateway.

I setup features.conf (parking.conf) like:

[general]
parkext => 700
parkpos => 701-720
context => parkedcalls
parkingtime => 45

and include parkedcalls context to extensions.conf
but without any success

for example: somebody call me from PSTN, and I pick up call on my h323 phone in room #1
Now I want to go to another room (room#2), so I dial #700 (in hope to transfer call to parking queue)
At this time I hear tone (one tone for any one keystroke -- I think tones are simulated by phone - not by asterisk)
but nothing to happen. Also no records in asterisk logs.

Have anybody idea what may be wrong?

Another situation: call forward.

I have no idea how to do it. There's no any reference in any documentation!?
I mean: Somebody call me from PSTN and I pick up this call by my h323 phone.
Now I want forward this call to my colleague to another h323 phone.

ANY IDEA HOW TO DO IT?

Thanks for any help.