[Asterisk-Users] Results of 13 month study on reducingtelemarketing calls

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Sep 15 22:55:24 MST 2004

Thanks for the complete statistics -- very informative.  I noted that
you received a number of calls from "PAI INC".  I used to receive a lot
of hangups from them (whether I answered or not), usually three or four
in a row until a filed a nuisance complaint with our local carrier.  I
think numbers came from the 784 area code, but I could be mistaken --
it's been a while.  I'm far from Wyoming, FWIW.