[Asterisk-Users] Sending Caller ID info in MD/USA

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Wed Sep 15 18:54:34 MST 2004

Mark a wise man pointed out that even today. modern switches and all...
most Telco work is done by hand. The database you would need access
to is not one a Telco would allow. Great idea - wrong century. If Telco's
were smart this would be allowed and a small fee collected. VOIP exists
because Telco's are not that smart.