[Asterisk-Users] Re: question on VoIP setup

Kerry Turner kerryturner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:39:39 MST 2004

Hi,

  I am attempting to setup a VoIP based phone-to-phone service
between two countries.        All customers in Country A,  will be
able to dial a certain number(s) (in their local calling area) and
those customers who have valid PINs or call from pre-authorized phone
numbers will be able to make calls to Country B.         All the calls
will be transferred over the internet, between the two countries and
PSTN shall take over in Country B.

  I would like to start off with about 20 simultaneous connections.
   Can you folks please provide me with pointers for a low cost
setup.

  Answers to the following would be preferred:
1)  Bandwidth required
2)  Equipment required (in both countries)
3)  Any off-the-shelf packages
4)  Setup information
5)   Can this be achieved with Asterisk?   Other PBXs?

Kerry