[Asterisk-Users] One Question:CLI dial cmd

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 15 14:21:33 MST 2004

Hi... I think I've done that by typing "dial 12345", the digits...

For example:

dial sip/123 at sipprovider.com

and when the answer is attended, you type again:

dial 123456778... the digits you want to send... you can repeat that as
many times as you like... at least I think it has worked with me. I'm
still testing my install :)

RODOLFO