[Asterisk-Users] Extending E1's over a Satellite link

Arinze Izukanne aizukanne at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 05:40:27 MST 2004

Well Julio, in countries where there are no reliable
regional communication backbones with lower return
times, satellites are used and in most cases the
quality is outstanding for a good implementation even
for a double hop.

I could give you a call over a satellite link, G729
and  latency of up to 650ms.

Best regards

Arinze Izukanne

 --- Julio Arruda <jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com>