[Asterisk-Users] Warn before Absolute Timeout

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:36:37 MST 2004

Hello,

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:13:37 -0600, Darren Wiebe <darren at hagenhomes.com> wrote:
> I have found this patch
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000773 which warns the
> caller before it hangs up on an absolute timeout.  This patch references
> another patch but does not link to it.  Does anybody know what the
> proper way to do this is.  This is for astcc and I would like to warn
> the user 1 minute before they are disconnected.

Forget that ancient ugly patch (that I wrote)

The warn before hangup is now implemented in the dial application
(option L). Someone wrote an enhancement to astcc to use that option.
I do not know if it was submited to cvs ... maybe it is and you do not
need to do anything. If its not, then you will have to modify the Dial
command in astcc to use the L option. There is no need to apply
patches to Asterisk itself. Best regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina