[Asterisk-Users] 3-way calling

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Tue Sep 14 05:42:06 MST 2004

The voip wiki says that three way calling is implemented on the client side.
I searched google and found some previous threads on the Asterisk list that
may be helpful to you:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+PBX+functions
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-April/010840.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-July/055328.html